The Gujarat TET notification has been released, and it will receive the online application forms very shortly. Candidates who aspire to be a Teacher in the Government School of Gujarat State Government may check this job update on the Sarkari Result. The official advertisement has been collected and provided here with brief details.
Gujarat TET 2023: A complete details
State Examination Board (SEB), Gujarat, has recently published the official notification on its website and advised them to fill out an online form for the eligible candidates. The candidate who wants to be a teacher i犀利士
n the Gujarat State Government department should follow eligibility conditions and finish the application submission procedure by the commencement date of SEB Gujarat.
Educational Qualification For Gujarat TET
The candidates should have any of the two educational qualifications to be valid participants in Gujarat TET 2023.
Primary Teachers level (I-V):
- 10+02 (or its equivalent) qualified with an aggregate of 45 percent marks.
- Appearing candidates in the final 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/2-year Diploma in Elementary Education / 2–year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible for this Gujarat TET 2023.
- Candidates with B.Sc. /BA / with a score of 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualified candidates are also eligible to appear in the Teacher Eligibility Test.
After fulfilling the educational qualification criteria, the participant must pay application charges to use in this competitive exam named GTET. According to the category of candidates, they should pay the following application charges.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 350.
- SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PH: Rs. 250.
SEB Exam Important Date
The SEB Gujarat has already provided all the schedules in the official advertisement. Application submission, fee payment, and tentative exam date have been provided, and that is below.
- The Starting Date for Online Application Submission & Payment of Fee: 23-02-2023
- The Last Date to Apply Online is 09-03-2023.
- The last Date for payment of the Fee is 13-03-2023.
- Tentative Examination Date: April/ May 2023.
How to apply for Gujarat TET 2023
We hope candidates have the proper eligibility conditions. If you think you are eligible, check the official advertisement, recheck all the facts, go to the official website, and do the following steps to submit your application form for this Gujarat TET.
- Visit ojas.gujarat.gov.in, Its official website.
- Now, Search the online application submission tab.
- Fill in all the details which are asked on the official website.
- Upload recent photographs and signatures.
- Recheck all the details you have provided.
- Now, Submit the Details.
- Make the payment as per your category.
- Finally, Download the Application and Take a Printout of it for future Reference.
Download the GTET Notification and Apply Online
We have provided both an advertisement and an online application form. Before applying, please check the official advertisement and then apply online.
Apply Online → Click Here